Pages

Sunday 23 January 2011

Taman Tasik Perdana




for the large image..klik on the picture with 
right click n choose the 'open image in new tab'






Thank you for simply being there

On a cloudy day, on a sunny day

Thank you for sharing your joice and pain with me
For showing me that i'm so special
That my contribution count to our friendship
I have grown as a person
And i hope you have too


Thank you for simply being my friend

For the special memories
We shared together now
For the neverending support you always give me
Oh friend...oh...


I will always love you

I can't tell how much that you meant to me
I pray for our everlasting friendship
Never ever say goodbye to yesterday
Cause yesterday was so special and wonderful
And i hope tomorrow will be better
Thank you for everything











Thank you..

Just for you

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...